If you've been with us for a while, you may have noticed changes to our emails. We currently send 1-3 emails per day and several weekly:
- Morning Wire
- Daily Wire
- The Daily Shapiro (excluding weekends)
- Candace Newsletter (Wednesdays)
- Walsh Report (Fridays)
To ensure the delivery of your favorite DailyWire+ updates, save us as a contact in your address book! These steps are for Gmail, but your email service likely has a similar function.
- Go to contacts.google.com
- Create contact
- Enter the email address and name the contact
- Select save
- Go to your gmail inbox
- Select the filter option on the right side of the gmail search bar
- Enter the email addresses above in the from field
- Select create filter at the bottom
- Check never send to spam
You can manage your email preferences by clicking “Unsubscribe from (the email campaign you are currently on)” or “Unsubscribe from All Messages” at the bottom of any email you get.
If your email provider does not provide the ability to whitelist addresses to you, you should contact their support.