At DailyWire+, we take your privacy rights seriously and want to ensure your request is completed.
In order to process an opt out request, which will opt you out of information sharing and selling, please follow the instructions below.
- Visit our Privacy Center
- Click the panel for “Manage Consent Settings”
- Then follow the brief instructions to verify your email address
- After that, the process will be started to configure your consent preferences.
“Manage Consent Settings” is the option you will want to choose if you would not like your information sold or shared with third parties. If you do not want your information shared or sold, please DO NOT choose “Delete Your Data”, as this will fully delete your account and you will lose access to your Daily Wire membership.
In order to process an erasure or access request, we need you to perform a brief identity verification step - this is for your protection to ensure the request is from you.
- You can do this by visiting our Privacy Center
- Choose the panel labeled Delete Your Data
- Then follow the brief instructions to verify your email address and your process will be started.
- You will receive an email of confirmation when the request has been completed.
CAUTION: ONCE YOUR REQUEST FOR DELETION IS COMPLETE THIS CAN NOT BE UNDONE. If Delete Your Data is chosen, a refund will not be provided, as you opted to have your account erased, and this action can not be undone.