You can cast our app to your Chromecast device using these steps!
Before you start
- Connect your mobile device, tablet, or computer to a Wi-Fi network.
- The mobile device, tablet or computer you are using to cast must be on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast or TV with Chromecast built-in.
How to cast DW+ to Chromecast
- Make sure the mobile device, tablet or computer you are using to cast is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast or TV with Chromecast built-in.
- Open the app.
- Tap the Cast button .
- Tap the device you'd like to cast to.
- When you're connected, the Cast button will turn color, letting you know you're connected.
- You can now cast videos, movies and TV shows directly to your TV.
- To stop casting, tap the Cast button Disconnect.
If you need help, go to Google's Cast from Chromecast-enabled apps article or see the Troubleshooting section below.
iOS: Cast button missing
If the Google Cast button is missing, you may need to adjust your iOS settings. Here's how:
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings, then scroll down and select DailyWire+.
- Make sure Bluetooth and Local Network are both turned on.
- Close and reopen the app.
It may take a minute for the Cast button to appear.
Cast from Google Home app
Try casting using the Google Home app. Here's how:
- Make sure your Chromecast and your phone or tablet are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open the Google Home app on your phone or tablet.
- Tap the device that you want to cast to.
- Tap Cast my screen>Cast screen.
- Once your screen appears on your TV, open DailyWire+ and start streaming.
For more help, go to Chromecast Help: