Usernames are automatically generated when your account is created, but you can change it to something that's more fitting and personal to you!
If you want to change your DailyWire+ username follow these steps.
- First log into you account here.
- After you log in, you will see your badge in the top right corner. Hover over the badge icon and select Badges from the drop down
- Select the pencil icon to the right of your username.
- If the username you want is available, it will say "available" under the username field
- Hit Save and enjoy your shiny new username!