The following devices are supported by DailyWire+.
Choose a device type
The following phones and tablets are supported:
- Most Android phones and tablets (with Android OS 11 or later)
Install: On your Android phone or tablet, Open the Play Store and search for DailyWire+. Then, select DailyWire+ and choose the download option.
Installing DailyWire+ from somewhere other than the official Google Play app store is not supported.
Log In: Open DailyWire+ and click on the three lines in the top left corner, and then select Log In.
- Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch (with iOS 14 or later)
Install: On your Apple device, open the App Store and search for DailyWire+. Then, select DailyWire+ and choose the download option.
Log in: Open DailyWire+ and click on the 3 lines in the top left corner, and then select Log In.
The following computers are supported:
- PC with Windows 7 or later
- Mac with macOS X 11 (Big Sur) or later
- Google Chromebooks with Chrome browser version 95 or later
The following web browsers are officially supported:
- The latest version of Chrome or Firefox
- The latest version of Microsoft Edge for Windows
- Safari version 15 or later
You can stream DailyWire+ on a variety of browsers. For the best experience, use an officially supported browser. Please note any adblockers or other cookie blocking add-ons may cause difficulties in streaming our content.
To stream on your computer, go to DailyWire+ and the select Log In in the top right corner, alternatively if you don't have a membership you can select Sign Up in the top right in order to select a plan.
The following TV devices are supported:
- Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD with the latest tvOS software
Not sure which model you have? See Apple TV models. If you have an Apple TV (2nd or 3rd gen), scroll down to see other ways to stream to your TV.
Install: On your Apple TV, open the App Store and search for DailyWire+. Then, select DailyWire+ and choose the download option.
Log In: Open DailyWire+ and choose Log In.
- Roku streaming devices (with Roku OS 10.0 and later)
Install: On your Roku device, go to Streaming Channels > Search Channels and enter DailyWire+. Then, select DailyWire+ and choose Add Channel.
Log In: Once you download our channel onto your Roku, please login with your email and password for DailyWire+. Take your time and use your DailyWire+ credentials. Do not auto-fill your credentials with your Roku email and password.
You can access Daily Wire Now on KlowdTV! Daily Wire Now is a 24/7 programmed cycle of our best content featuring all of your favorite Daily Wire shows and content. Check it out and let us know what you think!
Other ways to stream on your TV
If you don't have one of the devices listed above, here are some other ways to stream on your TV:
- Chromecast: Cast DailyWire+ from your phone, tablet, or computer to your TV.
- AirPlay: Stream DailyWire+ to your AirPlay 2-compatible device.
- HDMI cable: Connect your computer, phone, or tablet to your TV.